Skip to content
Learn Thai – Rapid Method
The fastest way to learn Thai in the world!
About The Rapid Method
How It Works
The Learning Process
Rapid Thai Workshops
Everyday Thai for Beginners
One Year Language Exchange Visa Program
Rapid Read Thai Online
If you already have an account on our website, please
First & Last Name
what do I call you in my emails to you?
Your E-Mail Address
a confirmation email will be sent to you at this address
Choose a Username
it must be 4 or more characters in length
may only contain letters, numbers, and underscores
Choose a Password
must be 8 or more characters
Confirm Your Password
What country are you from?
Are you in Thailand?
Yes, I live here now
several months at a time...
How did you hear about us?
please help me to advertise effectively and pay commissions if applicable
(if you have a link please include it)
A video on my Rapid Thai youtube channel
Read Write Speak Thai app
JC's website or youtube channel
A friend recommended the course (please say who)
I sent you an email
Bangkok Post article
Phuket Gazette article
Thai Visa forum
Teak Door forum
Virtual Travel Guides (1st Stop)
Flyer or poster (please say where)
General internet search
Other (please provide details)
How much Thai do you know?
0 - absolute beginner
1 - can speak a little but cannot read
2 - can speak but cannot read
2 - I'm Thai but cannot read
3 - can speak & read a little
4 - can speak & read already
5 - advanced speaker/reader
9 - I'm a native Thai teacher
Rapid Read Thai
This course consists of around 85 short video lessons to learn all the letters and how to read and pronounce Thai words accurately with the correct tones.
If you can't make a live workshop then this is the next best thing.
You will also received a set of Anki flashcards consisting of over 450 words with hints & mnemonics for memorizing the vocabulary used in the Read Thai course.
Read Thai Supplementary
Menus, stories and songs for additional reading & pronunciation practice,
including a set of over 400 Anki flashcards for memorizing the vocabulary used.
be able to read Thai - there are
phonetic transliterations in this course.
Please buy the Rapid Read Thai course first if you cannot already read.
Rapid Read Thai Package
This package bundle consists of the Rapid Read Thai course and the Supplementary Reading Material (see above).
Read+Speak Thai Bootcamp
Attend this incredible course and learn to read and speak (basic) Thai in only six days.
- lifetime access to the self-study online Rapid Read Thai course,
- interactive supplementary practice reading material (songs, stories, and a comprehensive menu),
- electronic flashcards consisting of around 800 essential words.
At the end of the course, you will be able to read and sound out words in Thai accurately and with the correct tone, albeit fairly slowly and without necessarily understanding what you are reading.
This is the ideal foundation for being able to pick up Thai efficiently and with minimal effort - starting by building up your vocabulary from the environment (e.g. signs and menus) and then following the suggested Rapid strategy for gaining competency and fluency with only an hour or two's studying per week.
- It's important that you prepare in advance for the workshop by working through the first few lessons of the online Rapid Read Thai course. You will still be able to read by the end of the week, but you'll need to work harder and will probably achieve more basic results than if you prepare adequately in advance.
- It's also important that you review and repeat the course material by yourself online after the workshop. It'll take about 2-3 months if you set aside 10 minutes per day. Your memory is like a muscle, if you don't use it you lose it. You should also set aside a few minutes each day to work through your flashcards to build up your vocabulary. This is crucial for being able to
what you are reading!
- If for some reason you're not able or willing to repeat the course material online then you're welcome to do it the lazy way at a future workshop, for half the price.
Just pay the difference in price:
for payment details.)
After learning to read, the next step if to learn to speak conversational Thai. Sign up for the course
Everyday Thai for Beginners
(฿7,000) and I will put you in touch with a Thai tutor who can work through the material and practice conversation with you (around ฿300/hr) either online or face-to-face (Chiang Mai or Bangkok). I can also instruct your own tutor or Thai friend/partner on how to work with you if you prefer. There are 30 lessons. You should allow for two one-hour sessions per week for each lesson.
course is the key to being able to speak Thai (through reading). You will learn the essential vocabulary (an additional 1100 words) and sentence patterns to be able to communicate with local people in everyday settings.
Pay by Bank Transfer
direct payment into bank account in Thailand, UK, USA, Australia or Europe
(currencies currently supported: THB, GBP, USD, AUD, EUR)
PayPal or Debit/Credit Card
pay directly using your PayPal account, or a debit/credit card (via the PayPal processing system)
Enter coupon code
Are you human?
Actually, I'm a bot, but I don't know it.
Yes, let me pass...
aMember Pro™ membership software